User login

Navigation

Home

Woodford Robinson Solicitors

The firm is based in Northampton and was established in 1908 by J.H.Woodford-Robinson who amalgamated in the late 1950's with Williams & Co and practiced as Woodford-Robinson and Williams & Co until the late 1980's when the firm reverted to its original name.

Williams House

4 Castilian Terrace

Northampton

NN1 1LE

Tel: 01604 624926

Fax: 01604 231457

www,woodford-robinson.co.uk